Sunday, May 19, 2013

Trip down memory lane.

Why hello there! How did I get here really? Haha I accidentally stumbled upon my own blog while browsing the net. Lol poor little abandoned site. My last blog post was about NYE. Dear blog, well just so you know, it's May now means I've abandoned you for a good long 5 months. Almost forgot that I have you actually. So sooo many things happened within those months that made me a different person today. Better I hope. Wish I have more time in my hands to write more. Kinda miss it actually as I'm writing this. Early class tomorrow. Gotta sleep soon. I miss you blogger. And whoever still read this, thank you so much. Be prepared for more ramblings soon. Haha we'll see how it goes. God knows my next post might be in 2015. Haha best wishes everyone! xx Kelly

Just in case you forgot how I look like. Hehe 

No comments: