Monday, May 20, 2013

Carrot cake bars

Hello all! I'm back again today. Had a little time to spare before I go to bed later. Had a long, tiring day spent trying to stay awake in boring lectures. Anywaysss I'd like to tell you guys about my recent baking adventure. Been wanting to make carrot cake since forever but never got to it. Mainly because my roommate bakes the best one in town. But I have tons of cream cheese in stock because it was on sale at my local supermarket some time ago. Cheapskate alert! Haha so that's how the carrot cake paired with cream cheese frosting got on my to-do list on Sunday.


Went to the store that morning to get some things and whipped up the batter right after. I was so excited to try out this new recipe I got. Baked mine in a square pan and cut them into bars. It turned out just the way I wanted it to be but there are still few alterations that I have to make to the recipe after this. Can't wait to make them again soon!

No comments: